Key advantage of Raw chapati making machine
- Unique and reliable design
- The raw chapati making machines are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous process.
- The Jas - 600 automatic chapati making machine provides ease of use and cleaning, saves labor costs and ensures product uniformity.
- The dough just needed to be loaded in hopper which passes on to the sheeter and gauge roller
where thickness of the chapati can be adjusted.
- A minimized power consummation by the way of friction loses. Low noise operation, no wastage of product and no pollution hazard.
- Due to Variable Speed DC Drive, machine's speed can regulate.
Operating System of Raw chapati Maker :-
Dough Mixer (Floor Kneading Machine) :
This machine would consist of heavy-duty stainless steel body with multi-purpose arms. Heavy-duty gears are providing to take the full load and to avoid damage to the mixer arms.
Sheeter consisting of a heavy- duty frame with gauging rollers driven by a motor with gearbox arrangement would be provided. The horizontal hopper would be of Stainless steel with proper taper. The dough is smooth formed from the hopper in the form of a sheet and feed to the gauging rollers. The distance between the gauging rollers would be adjustable and this would depend on the desired thickness of the Roti, chapati. The rollers would be teflon coated (food-grade material). There would be an intermediate conveyor to feed the dough sheet to the cutting plant. The conveyor belt would be of food-grade material.
Rotary Cutting Unit:
A rotary cutting is would be fitted on a roller for smooth and accurate cutting Roti, chapati as per the desired size. There would be a provision for shifting the generated chapati scrap back to the scrap collection tray.
Standard accessories of Raw chapati making machine: -
- 1 horsepower Silicon Controlled Rectifier rated D.C. motor with base speed 300 to 3000 Rpm eletric motor along with variable speed dc drive which converts incoming three or single-phase AC volts to DC volts. During this conversion process DC drives then can regulate speed, torque, voltage and current conditions of the DC motor.
- one number of die roll
Technical specification of Raw chapati making machine: -
Production capacity: - 500 to 3000 chapati Pcs. Per hour & 3000 to 6000 puri ( Poori) pcs. per hour
Powder Required:- 1H.P. single or three phase
Approximate dimensions :- 98 inch X 43 inch X 20 inch X 230 Kg.