Beverage Processing Machinery
These juicers are best for daily use where the quality of the juice is important. Masticating juicers chew up the fruit or vegetables to extract the juice. They are usually more expensive than normal juicers but last longer, produce a much higher quality of juice and extract much more juice from the pulp.
Masticating juicers are very capable at juicing most fruits and vegetables, and they will also extract juice from wheat-grass, spinach, and other leafy greens and herbs.
Another benefit of masticating juicers is that they operate at slower speeds (RPM), resulting in less foam and heat, which means more nutrition in your glass. Masticating juicers are also more versatile than other juicers because, in addition to extracting juices, these juicers also homogenize foods to make baby foods, pates, sauces, nut butters, banana ice creams and fruit sorbets
Description of Commercial Juice Extractor - Masticating juicers
Fruits or vegetables are insert into a chamber and contacts a auger screw (worm) that breaks down the plant material and then presses it against the housing, straining screen or crushes it. The slowly rotating mechanism creates great pressing force on the fruit and vegetable matter and forces the juice out of this plant matter leaving a very dry pulp material that is automatically eject. This slow rotating mastication process minimizes heat and oxidation of the juice to preserve nutrient value. This method tends to provide a more pulpy and fibrous juice. Use requires reasonable force to insert hard fruits and vegetables into the feed chute and press against the auger or screw mechanism. Large fruits and vegetables must be cutting up into smaller chunks. Attachments make machines more versatile in preparing nut butters, pureed foods and pastas.
Advance feature of Juice Extractor - Masticating juicers
- It doesn't extract the oil from the peel
- The juice doesn't pass over the peel on its "journey" to the glass or jug
- Return is very high, because it extracts the juice from the pulp remains the pulp as a residue material from the machine.
- Multi-purpose wheat grass, fruit and vegetable juicer
- Single aluminum/stainless steel auger screw design with stainless steel screens.
- Low 100 revolutions per minute speed minimize juice frothing, heat and oxidation and maximize nutrition from your juice.
- Large round feed chute allows big pieces of fruits and vegetables to be insert.
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing.
- Quiet and efficient high yield operation.
- Unique design looks great in storage on your counter.
- Built-in reverse prevents clogging.
- Revolutionary easy to assemble/disassemble design makes unit easy to clean and operate.
Application of Masticating juicers
A masticating juicer is especially good at juicing the very important green leafy vegetables such as wheat grass, spinach, parsley, cilantro, kale, Swiss Chard, etc. and fruits like oranges, sweet lime, pineapple, etc...
Available Model of masticating Juicers
|Model No||Jas-1003 (I)||Jas-1003(II)||Jas-1004 (I)|
|Motor||0.75 H. P.||0.5 H. P.||0.25 H. P.|
|RPM of machine||350||350||350|
|Size in inch||21 X 9 X 22.5||19 X 8.5X 21||17 X 8.5 X 19|
|Drive||Double V Belt||Double V Belt||Single V Belt|
Standard accessories of Masticating juice extractor
- Suitable electric motor along with 2 meter 3 core cable, suitable on / off switch, plug top. Suitable V Belts.
- Wooden plunger for pressing material
- Mild steel fabricated handle ( if you don’t have electricity or you are not in position to use electric due to some circumstances, you can operate by this handle ).
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.