This Jas semi-automatic roti, chapati machine can make up to 600 flour semi-automatic roti, chapati per hour depending upon skill of the chapati making machine operator. The semi-automatic roti, chapati machine provides easy of use and cleaning, saves labor costs and ensures product uniformity. We offer chapati making machine high quality roti to enjoy the natural aroma and flavor of wheat. It is design to be installing in supermarkets, tourist villas, suburbs and direct sale to the public. It is produce in all contacting parts are food grade. Temperature is adjustable.
Construction of commercial chapati making machine (roti maker)
Mild steel heavy duty fabricated structure is covered with attractive stainless steel sheet. Aluminum non stick coated plates. Bottom plate is fixed and heated by liquefied petroleum gas or compressed natural gas. Upper plated is foot operated and it's heated by electric. Heating temperature is controlled by thermostatic control panel.
Key features of chapati making machine (roti maker)
- Unique and reliable design
- The semi automatic roti, chapatis are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous roti, chapati producing process.
- Machine is fitted with heavy duty mild steel fabricated structure
- Easy to operate, saving time and labor
- Operator needs no experience, production is rapid. The thickness of roti and size of finished products are adjustable.
- Advanced design and sanitary
- Machine is easy to assemble, clean and maintain
- Uniform products, reasonable price, small size, easy maintenance
- Robust construction
- Low specific power consumption
- Durable long life
- Operating system of chapati making machine
Operating principle of commercial chapati making machine (roti maker)
Take chapati flour (wheat flour) with water at room temperature prepare the desired amount of dough either with help of Jas dough mixer (floor kneading machine) or manual. After that, divide the dough into peach-size balls either with help of Jas luva cutting machine or manual.
Now, start the Jas brand chapati making machine set the thermostatic control at desired amount of temperature and starts the liquefied petroleum gas or compressed natural gas burner, which is fitted with the machine. After getting desired temperature, the thermostatic control will be cutting out the power supply. After that please put dough into peach-size balls between two non-stick plates the press the foot operated paddle thus upper plate came nearest to lower plate the dough will get desired size because of the weight of the upper plate and heat from both side will cooked then when both sides are done, then the color changes on the top & bottom and bubbles appear take off the pressure on the paddle then upper plate will be go up side then use kitchen tongs (chimta) to remove the roti from the non stick plates. Hold the cooked chapati over a medium flame and it will puff up immediately. Turn quickly to flam-eak the other side. Its manual machine thus it is depend on the working efficacy of operator but tentative production capacity is 500 to 600 chapatis, phulka, roti, and paratha per hour.
Application of Chapati making machine roti maker
chapati, roti, tortilla, quesadilla, taco,and many more...
Standard accessories of commercial chapati making machine (roti maker)
- Thermostatic control.
- 3 meter cable & 3 pin top as per is: 1293.
- 2 numbers non stick plated aluminum polpat.
- 1 number liquefied petroleum gas or compressed natural gas burner (as buyer inform at time of placing order).
- Operators manual.
Extra accessories of chapati making machine (roti maker)
- Dough kneader
- Luva cutting machine
- Wood tongs (a tool with two movable arms that are joined at one end, used for picking up and holding things.) To extra life of non stick plate